Pressure washing isn’t always thought of as a ‘must-do’ job around the home, but the reality is that it’s actually one of the most versatile ways to enhance, protect, and even revitalize your property. Professional pressure washing can make a huge difference on your property, and as such it’s well worth learning more about it.
With that in mind, there are a few things that you’ll want to know before you contact our team of experts. This will help you know what to expect, understand more about the process, and know what pressure washing can and can’t do.
- Pressure washing is an integral part of preparing surfaces for new painting or staining. A clean surface is vital for the best, most even application of your new color. Pressure washing is the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to prepare surfaces.
- Pressure washing is also a good choice when you need to clean a surface that has accumulated dirt, mold, or mildew growth. Surfaces like vinyl siding, for example, don’t generally need to be repainted. But to give them back their former glory, a total cleansing is important. Pressure washing allows you to do so without the need for scrubbing.
- Pressure washing can be done with a ‘soft wash’ that uses lower levels of pressure. This is a good option when things like roofs, windows, delicate siding, and other objects need to be cleaned but can’t handle higher pressure levels.
- With an experienced pressure washer taking care of a job, most projects can be finished up in a few hours or a day at most. After drying completely, the next step of your project will be ready to go. This helps you avoid scraping or chipping away debris or old paint.
- It’s always in your best interests to let a pro handle the pressure washing. The high intensity jets of water can quickly damage wood, glass, and even ceramics. One mistake can lead to a nasty scar in your surface.
- With the right techniques and the right pros handling the work, you can use pressure washing on virtually any part of your home – roof, decking, exterior walls, windows, lawn furniture, driveways, and more.
The bottom line is that pressure washing is one of the best ways to clean any part of your home. However, it’s not something that can always be handled in a DIY manner. To get the best results, be sure you know what to expect and that you trust in the best pros available.